GPA iPAQ and icons

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Sat Nov 30 14:05:01 2002

--w7PDEPdKQumQfZlR

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 11:05:30 +0100, Florian Boor wrote:
> Hello!

Hi,

> I tried to run GPA on my iPaq yesterday. Basically this works :-)

That's really surprising (I didn't even know GnuPG did) :-)

> Did anyone try this or a real port to a handheld before?

Not to my knowledge.

What environment are you using? Opie, GPE, or (heaven forbid) PocketPC?

> To make GPA usable on iPaq, there is the need of smaller icons. Is the=20
> complete set of icons available in single files?

All icons are in .xpm files in the src/ directory. If you are using 0.4.3,
they will all be in the icons.xpm file.

Regards,
--=20
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es