[Aegypten] Bogus messages about certificates?

Ingo Klöcker kloecker@kde.org
Thu Oct 3 11:38:06 2002

--Boundary-02=_TmAn9Whj5QpXDQG

On Thursday 03 October 2002 09:11, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 October 2002 21:44, Ingo Kl=F6cker wrote:
> > >
> > > This should work - Karl-Heinz?
> >
> > AFAICS, a corresponding warning is only shown for S/MIME but not
> > for OpenPGP.
>
> That's correct, it is inside an "if( sSMIME )" statement - do you
> want me to change this?
>
> Until today I thought such comment is not wanted by OpenPGP users but
> of course I might be wrong.

I think it would be useful to show a warning also in the case of=20
OpenPGP. But this would require a string change. So this can wait until=20
KDE 3.2. I will take care of this.

Regards,
Ingo