libksba compile error

Edoardo Causarano curious.corn@katamail.com
Mon Oct 14 20:49:01 2002

On Sunday 13 October 2002 21:39, Benedikt Wildenhain wrote:
> As libska ist mainly (or even only?) developed with gcc, you should try
> to use it for compiling libksba.

Shure, but I wanted to try icc just to see how much the tool would benefit=
=20
from the processor specific optimizations. The error given doesn't seem lik=
e=20
an obscure internal miscompile; in the recent past I've compiled the=20
libgcript with 2.5.9? only to get broken binaries cured by switching to 3.2=
=2E=20
This error doesn't look nearly as the previous (compile ok, core dump @=20
tests) anzi, the compiler bails out protesting about wrong declarations. To=
=20
me it looks like a full bug; I'll look at it but don't count on me, I'm not=
 a=20
good progammer (although I'll try :)

=20
=2D-=20
  8:42pm  up 8 min,  2 users,  load average: 4.04, 2.52, 1.16