Aegypten: Pending implementations in gpgmeplug

Ingo Klöcker kloecker@kde.org
Mon Oct 21 00:08:02 2002

--Boundary-02=_qkys9VakENmaSPF

Dear =C6gyptians,

as the release of KDE 3.1 (which will include the Aegypten/Sphinx=20
enhanced KMail) isn't too far away=20
(http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.1-release-plan.html)=20
I'd like too know whether you intend to complete the pending=20
implementations of several functions in gpgmeplug which are used by=20
KMail in the next let's say 15 days?

Especially implementations for the following important functions are=20
missing:

bool isEmailInCertificate( const char* email, const char* certificate )

int caCertificateDaysLeftToExpiry( const char* certificate )

int rootCertificateDaysLeftToExpiry( const char* certificate )

int encryptionCRLsDaysLeftToExpiry()

If you won't be able to complete these implementations we will have to=20
disable Sphinx in KMail in KDE 3.1 since it's unusable without the=20
above functions.

Regards,
Ingo