Some improvements for aegypten/development.en.html

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan@intevation.de
Sun Oct 27 13:22:01 2002

Hi Ingo,

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 08:31:08PM +0200, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> while building the Aegypten plugins from cvs I noticed a few things:

thanks for your hints!

> in libgcrypt/scripts/autogen.sh I had to do the following:
> -echo "Running automake --gnu ..."
> -automake --gnu;
> +echo "Running automake --gnu -a ..."
> +automake --gnu -a

libgcgypt is Werners domain.

> After step 1. (resp. before step 3.) one has to run ldconfig because
> else libgcrypt.so.1 isn't found while running configure for dirmngr.
> This should probably be mentioned.

Actually, it _may_ have to be executed depending on your system configuration.

> In the instructions to build libksba:
>  cd libksba
> +./autogen.sh
>  ./configure --prefix=/some/where

I added both hints to development.en.html. Changes will show up today or
tomorrow.

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/