GPA's file selection dialog

Miguel Coca mcoca@gnu.org
Tue Jan 7 13:35:02 2003

--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 16:05:32 -0500, David Shaw wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 05:53:13PM +0100, Miguel Coca wrote:
>=20
> > So, I think we should drop our own GpaFileSelection and go back to
> > using GtkFileSelection. However, that's just my opinion, and I'd like
> > to hear what other people think about this.
>=20
> I'd use the GTK+ dialog for all the reasons you give, plus the one
> that if someone does something clever in the future that involves the
> GTK+ dialog, GPA will silently benefit from it.

Thanks David, and everybody else who gave their opinion. I've finally
decided in favor of removing the GPA dialog, and will do so soon.

Anyway, I'd like to thank the people who developed and tested the
GpaFileSelection for their work. Maybe some day someone can reuse that
dialog to improve the one provided in GTK+.

Cheers,
--=20
Miguel Coca (mcoca@gnu.org)                http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/

--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6