Fwd: Re: Debian Woody packages for KDE 3.1 + Ägypten

Ralf Nolden nolden@kde.org
Fri Jan 17 11:44:02 2003

--Boundary_(ID_+XfwYb9akyzlmMrXqjcm9A)

=46YI. I already wrote a mail to Steffen to fix the problem in pinentry-qt.

Ralf

=2D ----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: Re: Debian Woody packages for KDE 3.1 + =C4gypten
Date: Freitag, 17. Januar 2003 11:10
=46rom: Fabian Wolf <fabianw@gmx.net>
To: kde-core-devel@kde.org

On Thursday 16 January 2003 21:06, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> [...]
> it should last to apt-get install kmail and the following packages:
>
> libgcrypt1
> libksba0
> gpgsm
> libgpgme6
> cryptplug
> pinentry-qt | pinentry-gtk | pinentry-curses
>
> For optional smartcard support, apt-get install scdaemon should resolve a=
ll
> dependencies (libopensc0, libpcsclite0, pcscd)
>
> I would be pleased if bugs in the overall modified build process can be
> reported or if everything is functional now (S/MIME, OpenPGP). Especially
> pinentry-qt is of interest as it is a Qt frontend which fits best on KDE
>
> :-)
>
> [...]

I went installing all those packages along with newpg-0.9.4 (which compiled
but didn't pass make check) - The only thing that's still not working is
pinentry-qt. I get this error message saying something like #19: No
Passphrase (or similar). Using pinentry-gtk works fine though. Any idea?
I'm using
* pinentry 0.6.7
* libcrypt 1.1.11
* libksba 0.4.6
* gpgme 0.3.14 ... and...
* cryptplug 0.3.15
* KMail 1.5.9 from CVS

One thing that's annoying too is that when "encrypting message is selected =
in
a new-message window a dialog keeps poping up that asks for a users key to
select for encryption (called "Encryption Key Selection / Approval"). Don't
know how to turn this off and it'd be nice if it only appeared right before
sending the message.

Thanx in advance,
=46abian

=2D --