GPA 0.6.1 for iPaq

Florian Boor florian.boor@kernelconcepts.de
Thu Mar 6 22:48:01 2003

Hi all!

I just finished my GPA hack for iPaq and similar platforms.

An arm binary package can be found here:

http://familiar.handhelds.org/familiar/feeds/unstable/packages/armv4l/gpa_0.6.1-1_arm.ipk

Everything else needed (gnupg,gpgme) can be found in the same feed. The package includes
menu, desktop and an icon file for integration into GPE desktop.

A diff against original 0.6.1 tarball and some screenshots can be found here:

http://www.handhelds.org/~florian/gpa/

The tarball in this dir was made by "make dist" and is only interesting for code review,
the diff includes the additional files (e.g. for integration) too and should be preferred.

Have fun :-)

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: 0271-771091-14 | Fax:0271-771091-19