CRL loading error

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Fri Oct 10 18:15:32 CEST 2003

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 05:07:38PM +0200, Luca M. G. Centamore wrote:
> On Friday 10 October 2003 15:16, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > > dirmngr-0.4.5
> >
> > Please try the CVS version of dirmngr
> > until Werner releases a new version.
>
> Too bad, I'm stuck behind a http proxy. I'm fooling around to find some way to
> access cvs via http proxy, but still no luck.

hm, we should apply a newer ViewCVS for the aegypten modules which then
will allow to download tar-balls via a web browser ...
Werner - are there any corresponding plans for the gnupg.org site?

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH	              	     http://intevation.de/
FreeGIS	                               http://freegis.org/