libgpg-error RPM

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Sep 3 03:29:01 2003

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 01:33:01AM +0200, Robert Schiele wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 12:17:13AM +0200, Robert Schiele wrote:
> > If there is interest, I could do a spec file for libgpg-error.  Then everybody
> > could do builds of RPM packages in a simple way as you can do now with gpgme.
>
> Ok, here we go.  This is against CVS HEAD.  Comments welcome.

I don't speak RPM.  But if you give green light, I am happy to check in
whatever version you give green light for.

The only question is if we need copyright assignments for that.  It's
non-trivial, so maybe yes.  Unless this is maybe the result of a small
change to an existing spec file that comes from us, like the gpgme one.

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de/