[issue133] composer hardcodes micalg=sha1 and micalg=pgp-sha1.

Marc Mutz aegypten-issues at intevation.de
Fri Apr 2 15:09:37 CEST 2004

New submission from Marc Mutz <marc at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

I think I rememeber that info gpgme said what can be used by the caller of
gpgme_op_sign for the micalg parameter, but searching the current gpgme.info
doesn't give a hit on "migalg".

"pgp-" + gpgme_hash_algo_name() for OpenPGP and gpgme_hash_algo_name()
for S/MIME? What about the case where the gpgme_sign_result_t->signatures
contains more than one entry and those entries differ in their hash_algo fields?
Comma-separate them?

assignedto: marc
messages: 611
nosy: marc, marcus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: composer hardcodes micalg=sha1 and micalg=pgp-sha1.
topic: KMail