[issue141] Cancellation during key generation leaves disabled buttons

David Faure aegypten-issues at intevation.de
Fri Apr 9 11:36:37 CEST 2004

New submission from David Faure <faure at kde.org>:

In the certificate generation wizard, fill in the first pages,
then click the "Generate Certificate" button.
In the password dialog (pineentry-qt), press Cancel.

Then "Generate Certificate" and "Back" are disabled, and "Next" is enabled, I
guess it should be the other way round.

CertificateWizardImpl::slotResult is called with res.error() set to
a strange value (when casting to int I get 587202659),
but strangely enough, the if (res.error()) test is false, so it goes to the
'success' case.
Cancelling should go to the first branch, but without the KMessageBox.

assignedto: marc
messages: 651
nosy: david, marc
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Cancellation during key generation leaves disabled buttons
topic: certmanager