Help, I'm confused (how to package cryptplug)

Michael Nottebrock michaelnottebrock at gmx.net
Mon Apr 19 13:17:34 CEST 2004

Hi,

As you might remember, I maintain a couple of freebsd ports which provide the
the crypto plugins for KDE's kmail. Since the inclusion of gpg-agent and gpgsm
into the gnupg-1.9.x versions, the deprecation of newpg and the recent updates
to libgcrypt, all those programs have become ever harder to sync.

Can anybody tell me what is the recommended way to provide the crypto plugins
right now? Use the development branch of gnupg and libgcrypt-1.2.0? Are there
distributions of pinentry and dirmngr available which will work with
libgcrypt-1.2.0? I'm confused.

    ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org