gnupg 1.9.7 troubles

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Apr 19 20:08:42 CEST 2004

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:58:40 +0200, Michael Nottebrock said:

> 1.) In common/fopencookie.c, the compilation fails with

> fopencookie.c:31: syntax error before `cookie_io_functions_t'

There is again a problem with an autoconf check.  I checked the whole
stuff once on netbsd.  *BSD provides funopen and at most places we use
funopen and emulate it using fopencookie on glibc.

> +#include "../jnlib/types.h"
>  #include "keybox-defs.h"

Hmmm....are you sure that your system is properly configured? Did you
override the CFLAGS?

> gpgconf-comp.o(.text+0xd15): undefined reference to `getline'

Okay this is known.

  Werner