Next step: now KMail freezes

bsmaillist at skynet.be bsmaillist at skynet.be
Thu Jul 29 16:38:53 CEST 2004

On Thursday 29 July 2004 08:53, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:39:46 +0200, bsmaillist  said:
> > dirmngr[4134]: error opening
> > `/home/user/.gnupg/dirmngr_ldapservers.conf': No such file or directory
>
> What about creating this configuration file?  We need to know the
> addresses of the CRL in case tehre is no CRL Distribution Point in the
> certificate.
>
>   Werner

I didn't find the format of the irmngr_ldapservers.conf configuration file in
the GnuPG info files.

A google search revealed the following format:
"
Each line contains a server formatted like this

host:port:user:password:base

with base is the base DN used for searching in queries that dont specify a
base themselves.
"

Is this still correct?