kmail doesn t sign/encrypt e-mails, broken pipe

Erik Wasser erik.wasser at iquer.net
Mon Nov 22 18:38:54 CET 2004

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 08:27, Werner Koch wrote:

> Actually gpg2 is not used at all. The current CVS version even
> displays:

I don't know if this adds something the discussion but anyway have a
look at this:

% cd /usr/bin
% dir -al gpg*
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root    24 Nov 18 11:38 gpg
-> /usr/local/gnupg/bin/gpg
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root    24 Nov 22 18:23 gpg2
-> /usr/local/gnupg/bin/gpg

gnupg-1.3.92 is installed in '/usr/local/gnupg'.

When I remove the gpg2 link the OpenGPG support vanished in KMail (KMail
1.7.1, KDE 3.3.1). The icons are disabled etc... I just can't select it
anymore and it's doesn't working anymore.

What does that mean? B-)

--
So long... Fuzz