[issue264] KMail does not allow selection of gpg key for signing

Matt Douhan aegypten-issues at intevation.de
Fri Oct 15 14:32:20 CEST 2004

New submission from Matt Douhan <matt at fruitsalad.org>:

When trying to select a key for signing, I can get to the dialog where it shows
my available keys, but at this moment it starts a loop as follows

 new value) switch to reset
 Kleo::ProgressBar::setTotalSteps( 0 )
 libkleopatra: Kleo::ProgressDialog::slotDone()
 libkleopatra: KeySelectionDialog::slotSelectionChanged()
 libkleopatra: KeySelectionDialog::slotCheckSelection()
 Kleo::ProgressBar::startStopBusyTimer() cur = -1; tot = 0; real = -1
 (new value) switch to reset

 this loop never ends and it never makes the OK button active so I cannot get
out of it either.

 rgds

 Matt

messages: 1651
nosy: mdouhan
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: KMail does not allow selection of gpg key for signing