Strange dirmngr info file

Peter Eisentraut peter_e at gmx.net
Tue Nov 1 22:49:43 CET 2005

There are some strange things going on in the dirmngr (0.9.3) info file.
It attempts to install a directory entry looking like this:

* dirmngr: (gnupg).        X.509 CRL and OCSP server.
* dirmngr-client: (gnupg). X.509 CRL and OCSP client.

When you call info and select one of these entries, it will try to jump
to a page called "gnupg", which may or may not exist, but has nothing
to do with dirmngr.

Moreover, there doesn't seem to be a way to actually jump to the dirmngr
manual.  If I call "info dirmngr" I just get the man page type thing,
but not the full manual.

I'm not all that familar with the info system, but something is surely
wrong here.