Can not encrypt or decrypt large files with GPA:

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jul 2 15:23:18 CEST 2007

Hi David,

On Thursday 28 June 2007 01:36, balogh.david at hushmail.com wrote:
> With the GPA GUI, if I attempt to decrypt or encrypt a file of say
> 3GB+, I get a GPA error box
> that simply says: /path/filename.gpg: File too large
>
> Is there a work around for this? Do I have something mangled?

thanks for your report!
Can you give us the precise version
of GPA you have this problem with and
the operating system?

(This will shorten the time for the (mostly volunteer) developers
to reproduce the problem.)

Best is to open an issue in the problem tracker for GPA
for this
http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?group_id=13

(This will make sure the point is not forgotten.)

Bernhard