is there a newer .pot file for GPA 0.9.0 ?

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Tue May 4 21:38:05 CEST 2010

On 4 May 2010 20:16:48 +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> > The .pot file that is included in this package
> > http://wald.intevation.org/frs/download.php/603/gpa-0.9.0.tar.bz2
> > misses several strings.
> [...]
> Those are stock items and the translations should be handled by gtk.

Oh, true. I copied the gtk20.mo file from GIMP to GnuPG locale folder
(I'm on Windows) and now those strings appear translated as well.

> What's the problem you are trying to solve?

I translated the GPA interface for my language (Romanian) some time ago
(at version 0.7.6) and now I just wanted to update the translation for
version 0.9.0. Usually I translate by solving first the most visible UI
strings (rather than simply take string after string in blind) and so I
came on a few that I were not able to find.

Solved now, thank you.
Cristi