gpa fails to deal with my key: Invalid crypto engine

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Sep 6 17:24:57 CEST 2011

On Sun,  4 Sep 2011 10:49, jim at meyering.net said:

> Here's a reproducer that imports into an empty $HOME and .gnupg directory:
>
>     #!/bin/sh
>     d=$(mktemp -d)
>     echo $d
>     mkdir -p $d/.gnupg
>     export HOME=$d

That makes X non working on my system.  Thus I used GNUPGHOME for a
quick test. I found no problem with my current installation - however
this is 2.1 and not 2.0.17.  I better test it on a plain amd64 box - but
not today.

> Here's the full log:

I can't spot an obvious problem.  Debugging gpa might be easier for me.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner