object of this list

Noel D. Torres Taņo ndtt@ll.iac.es
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:38:24 +0000

Lorenzo Cappelletti wrote:
[...]
> > I've a problem: I think I have no cvs client nor possibility about
> > installing one. How can I work?
>
> Actually, this is a real problem...  Because of its sharing nature, site has been designed with CVS in mind.
>
> A choice could be this: I send you a tarball, you translate all the pages and then I commit your work in your behalf.

Perfect.
> PS: may I ask you how came you don't have CVS access at all?  Firewalls?
Several things. One are the fdirewalls, but I don't know if they will
restrict me the CVS access, I suppose no, but I'm not sure. Other is
that this computer isn't mine, so to install programs is necessary to
talk to sysops. They're nice guys, but their response will be "We dont
support that". To install GPG I needed to make some tricks. I don't know
if I could compile and install a CVS client. I think there is one
installed, but I don't know it at all. I'll investigate it.
[...]
Take my public key from http://www.geocities.org/envite7/noelpubk.txt

Noel Torres