Link for RFC2440?

Lorenzo Cappelletti L.Cappelletti@mail.com
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:54:55 +0100

Hi all,

I've got a question for Werner.

Current CVS head holds RFC2440 and its translation in Japan.  I think
we'd better delegate RFC handling to other sites. (I know there exist
some sites which list RFCs... any URL?).  Do you agree?

A problem araises with Japanese version.  I think those sites don't
store translated versions, do they?  Do you still have original
package (if it isn't HTML)?  We could provide it as tarball...

--
email: L.Cappelletti@mail.com
Jabber: lolo@linux.it

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/