Link for RFC2440?

Lorenzo Cappelletti L.Cappelletti@mail.com
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 00:04:20 +0100

On Mon Nov 18 at 15:33 +0100, Werner Koch wrote:

> Please keep the old pages but replace the content of rfc2440.html with
> a link to another HTMLized version.

Can I keep it in the sense that it will belong to the (near) old CVS
tree?  I mean, you can retrieve such file by checking out a old copy of
the site...

> I don't know.  Keep the files as they are but link to them.  I am sure
> that Japanese folks will complain and suggest an alternative.

Do you have an email address to write to?

--
email: L.Cappelletti@mail.com
Jabber: lolo@linux.it

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/