First release of new site

Lorenzo Cappelletti L.Cappelletti@mail.com
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 12:56:11 +0100

Hi all,

today, I merged branch-WML_adoption to the main trunk.

You should notice that I decided not to remove old site revision's
directories because I don't know exactly how aegypten subdirectory is
currently handled.  For the very same reason, site is not available as
http://www.gnupg.org/, yet.  Werner, could you take care of deleting all
the stuff that is no longer needed?

>From my point of view, new site is ready to be translated, i.e. in the
following weeks, I won't add any new message (except for news).  Please,
note though that George and I are still defining a procedure about how
to handle encodings.

As I alredy mentioned, you can find valuable information to start up at

   http://preview.gnugp.org/README
   http://preview.gnugp.org/README.cvs
   http://preview.gnugp.org/README.translator

Previous site version (for those of you who has had site partly
translated) is available as `tag-old_style_site_freeze' (see
README.cvs).

Don't hesitate to contact me, if needed.

--
email: L.Cappelletti@mail.com
Jabber: lolo@linux.it

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/