Comments on the new design

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 14:12:02 +0100

Hi!

I have a few comments on the new design.  Here are critical ones:

- There is no way to switch between languages.  The entire system
  works only by using the HTTP defined mechanism.  Having links at the
  top to switch between languages are highly appreciated.

- Release notes:  The links to the announcement mails are messed up.

These are not critical:

- No Graphics:  I'd prefer to see the G uPG Logo and maybe the GBNU
  Logo again.

- Mirror list:  Can we divide the country list into regions (Asia,
  Africa, ...) again.

- Some fonts are too small. E.g. on the download page it is hard to
  read the filenames and MD5 sums.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner