Don't break existing links!

George Pauliuc pauliuc@gmx.net
06 Dec 2002 18:21:08 +0200

--=-q4i7Zy7hT/OPJb1EEKxi

On Vi, 2002-12-06 at 16:57, Michael Nahrath wrote:
> Isn't there any other server (running the Apache we all know so well) tha=
> could host the website?
>=20
> The work to configure it for Apache has to be done anyway if mirroring
> intended.

Apache is the MOST used web server.  That's about it.  I don't say it's
bad.  But certainly it is not the universal solution.

Bottom line I'm against everything that says "go this way because I know
it" or "because everybody uses it".  This is how a certain software
company got big.  But the results are less than impressive.  Besides,
this is supposed to be a "proffesional" team and not a bunch of people
whining "I don't have time for that I do run a real business".

Caudium, boa, or the web server offered by the Linux kernel are good
enough so far.

Finally, get a milder tone when answering mails, please.

--=-q4i7Zy7hT/OPJb1EEKxi

--=-q4i7Zy7hT/OPJb1EEKxi--