Don't break existing links!

Lorenzo Cappelletti L.Cappelletti@mail.com
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 01:26:24 +0100

On Fri Dec 06 at 21:44 +0100, Werner Koch wrote:

> I loaded the redirecion module and entered redirects for
>
> exact /gnupg.html http://www.gnupg.org/
> exact /gpa.html   http://www.gnupg.org/related_software/gpa/
> exact /gpgme.html http://www.gnupg.org/related_software/gpgme/

Sgrunt!  I just finished to do a bit of WML coding for generating all
the files in the way Michael suggest, when I read this message.  Ok,
never mind, we could have two methods availble, now.

> It works without problems.  We just need to compile such a list.

I did this:

  afsmirrors      root/index
  backend         related_software/index
  buglist         documentation/bts
  credits         miscthanks
  crypto-hard     misc/links
  crypto-soft     misc/links
  crypto          misc/links
  cvs-access      download/cvs_access
  docs-misc       documentation/index
  docs-mls        documentation/mailing-lists
  docs            documentation/index
  download        download/index
  faq             documentationfaqs
  frontends       related_software/frontends
  gnupg-sigkey    root/signature_key
  gnupg           root/index
  gpa-icons       related_software/gpa/icons
  gpa-snapshots   related_software/gpa/screenshots
  gpa             related_software/gpa/index
  gpgman          documentation/manpage
  gpgme           related_software/gpgme/index
  links           misc/links
  mirrors         download/mirrors
  others          misc/links
  tls             related_software/libraries
  tools           related_software/tools
  whatsnew        root/news

There are also few links which no longer exist.  How do we have to
handle them?

--
email: L.Cappelletti@mail.com
Jabber: lolo@linux.it

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/