small things

Lorenzo Cappelletti iw3axl@ir3ip.net
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 15:37:59 +0100

On Tue Dec 24 at 11:58 +0000, Noel D . Torres Ta=F1o wrote:

> How to generate the site pages when I commit a new version or a bug
> correction?

According to what Werner told me, both preview and main sites are build
whenever Changelog or news_list.wml files change.

> Can I add notices about spanish webpages releases?

If you feel so, please do it at your pleasure.

> Can I correct errors in english orginal (en) sentences?

You can save me a lot work.  Please, go ahead.

> Must I create tags or branches when I'm to make big revisions of spanish
> webpages?

If you think that a branch is required, just make it.  No problem at
all for tags.  Just one note: please, use descriptive name and add a
comment at the end of README.cvs file.

> Can I translate FAQ and news directly from the .wml files?

You have to translate news from news_list.wml file.
You can translate FAQs from documentation/faqs.wml (see the bottom of
the file), but there might be a more standard way... Werner?

> How can I access the original .html pages in spanish to compare that
> translations with my own ones?

You can retrieve tag-WML_adoption-begin from CVS tree.  (See README.cvs
again).

--=20
email: L.Cappelletti@mail.com
Jabber: lolo@linux.it
Fingerprint: 8CDD 3408 53B2 6122 99DA EE37 1523 68FC D906 4C08

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/