Can we show in the main page...

Noel D. Torres Taņo ndtt@ll.iac.es
Thu, 03 Apr 2003 11:56:26 +0100

Dov Margulis wrote:

> > Whether this was provoked or not is an open question.  Both sides
> > increased provocation over the years.
>
> Well please enlighten me, If you can ?!

You are showing yourself each time less impartial.

> > I know the words from arabs leaders, that the Israelis will be thrown
> > out into the sea as mell as massacres committed a long time ago by a
> > Peace Nobel Price winner.  Not to talk about very suspicious things
> > during the Lebanon war and later on.
>
> You are beating around the bush !
> Please write what's on your mind !!!
>
> > > As for the Palestinian territories, this issue is extremely complicated.
> > > We took the west bank from Jordan in 1967 for exactly the same reasons
> >
> > Remeber the Oslo agreements and what the last governments made out of
> > it?  Tsss...
>
> Please remind me, since you know it all.

Sharon blowed entirely the Oslo agreements, on its own.

> > > Say that to the Kurdish people which Sadam bombed with nerve gas
> > > !!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > Say that to the Kurdish people in Turkey who over the years had to
> > suffer under Turkish troops, detroying thousands of their villages and
> > killing uncounted of them.  Any of the western countries considered to
> > invade Turkey for human reasons or even raised a word?
>
> I didn't see you too raise a banner on gnupg.org about that subject !!!
> I guess you simply don't give a damn about those poor Kurds but you do about
> the poor Iraqis !!!

There is no illegar international war on turkish kurdistan.

> > > I don't see it on Gnu.org !!!
> >
> > I see it on gnu-darwin.org
>
> well you sure don't act like the "honourable" DR. sanctimonious Michael Love
> did.
> At least he posted something prior to doing that to the gnu-darwin
> community -- you didn't - you just acted of a whim !
> You could have wrote "This war is illegal under the UN Chart" instead, and
> add a reference that states that Kofi Anan said it !!! - like I suggested to
> Noel.

That was a VERY GOOD suggestion

> I wouldn't have agree with that either, but at least I would have understood
> !!!

If you don't understand what happens is because you don't want to. We've
explained it to you and all the list. And please, follow Jakob
suggestion and don't continue flooding the list with this. Write in
private as you did some hours ago with me (I'm answering yet, in
private).

> > > You know Why - Because RMS doesn't mix politics and personal
> > ethical views
> >
> > That is up to him.
>
> No !!!   ITS UP TO YOU !!!

Error. RMS actions are up to him, not to Werner.

> > > You are missing THE POINT : GNUPG.ORG ISN'T THE PLACE FOR
> > POLITICAL VIEWS.
> > > IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WAR !!!
> >
> > I don't care.  The other option is to shutdown the site entirely and
> > have just a black page with note, when it will be up again.  Do you
> > prefer this?
>
> Why Does it need to be shutdown entirely  --- you really got carried away
> with this, didn't you ?

To shutdown it entirely in protest for all the murdered in this illegal
war (for example).

> > > I agree that not everything is Kosher (I hope you know what that means).
> > > BUT GNUPG'S HOMEPAGE ISN'T THE PLACE FOR PERSONAL VIEWS !!!
> >
> > It is not only my personal view but the one of millions and millions
> > of people all over the world.  It is the view of the majority of the
> > UN, the Pope, the Dalai Lama and whoever responsible person I can
> > think of.  Well, it is not the view of a stubborn club of themself
> > calling politicans on a crusade on their own and soldiers not
> > courageous enough to refuse their orders.
>
> Millions and millions of others think differently !!!

Israelians, americans, british, australians... and not all of them
(excepting, maybe, israelians). But the same way there are millions and
millions of people thinking like the UN General Secretary: This war is
illegal. Point.

> But you apparently still think that Germans are supreme, and are above all
> others !!!
> If you would have at least opened a thread about this before doing it, but
> you didn't.
> After Lorenzo, Jakob and myself spoke against it you simply ignored us for
> some sanctimonious reason.
> It could be the opinion of god almighty on earth, but still what you did is
> IMMORAL !!!

YOU said, using YOUR morality. Don't impose us all YOUR morality. The
morality of a country which doesn't respect UN resolutions, for example
resolution 242.

> And the fact that you are probably a pacifist should be reflected on your
> personal _private_ web site --- not on gnupg.org !!!
> Don't patronize us developers, the politicians or the soldiers (not
> courageous enough to refuse their orders --- which saved your sorry little
> ass from The Nazis regime)
> Because I don't remember that the German Politicians and Soldiers were brave
> enough to say no to Hitler (may he rot in hell) before slaughtering READ
> THIS ONE CAREFULLY :  MILLIONS OF JEWS, GYPSYS AND ALL THE OTHER UNPURE
> RACES !!!

Yes. And More millions of russians than jews and gypsys together, even
adding british and american soldiers, and Russia is against this war.

> Your truly,
> Dov Margulis.
> Son and Grandson of holocaust survivors.
> Nephew of Uncles and Aunts who where shot and gassed by German "Brave
> soldiers not courageous enough to refuse their orders"
> Member of the Jewish people who lost six million men, women and children
> from the hands of German "stubborn club of themself calling politicans on a
> crusade on their own"

Jajajajajaja that's good, justifying yourself with your parents and
grandparents suffering and attacking Werner with other german's acts
jajajajajaja

Noel