Can we show in the main page...

Dov Margulis graf@zahav.net.il
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 00:50:53 +0200

> <ndtt@ll.iac.es> wrote:
> > Sharon blowed entirely the Oslo agreements, on its own.
>
> Any rabi would tell: he is part of the chosen people. The
> law of the humans mean nothing to Sharon.

I hope that you mean Rabbi, but I still haven't got a clue what you mean !!!
As for the Oslo point, you can read my reply to Noel if you desire.

> > Error. RMS actions are up to him, not to Werner.
>
> Israel, as a militaristic regime has this point of view
> which states something like 'it's up to me if you are able
> to do anything'. After all they decided for Arafat if he is
> allowed to get out of his building in his autonom region and
> if hi is allowed to go to the UN.  That was an offence
> brought by the Israeli state to the UNITED NATIONS. The UN
> and the International Tribunal should be above local
> conflicts. After all their role is as mediators.

Israel ISN'T a militaristic regime !!!
It's more democratic than Romania for sure.
We don't say "it's up to me if you are able to do anything"
But we do have a problem with the Palestinians when they engage in terror
acts against us !!!
And Whether you like it or not Arafat _IS_  the leader of all their terror
regime !!!
He funds everybody (he has obsolete power of funds) including the bombing
terrorists !!!
After a lot of time, when there where terror attacks every few days with
hundreds of dead innocent people , We decided to keep him in his building in
Ramalla.
That was done in order to prevent him from furthering the terror front !!
Anyway you don't know all the facts and I really don't want to bring them
all here.
If you do want to know, just email and I'll be glad to try and show you all
the facts, and then let you decide.

> > To shutdown it entirely in protest for all the murdered in
> > this illegal war (for example).
>
> As long as the mirrors for downloading the packs are up I
> agree with the shutdown till the end of this war and only
> the banner should be shown.

Don't you think that you are a bit extreme !
If you really think that a shutdown is needed --- you should shutdown all of
gnupg.org including mirrors etc...

> > > Millions and millions of others think differently !!!
> > Israelians, americans, british, australians... and not all
> > of them(excepting, maybe, israelians). But the same way
> > there are millions and millions of people thinking like
> > the UN General Secretary: This war is illegal. Point.
>
> Millions of natzis thought Jewis people are evil. Milions
> under the Holy Inquisition were brought to believe the exact
> same thing. Now, millions of Americans and Israeli are
> teached to fear all arabs without discriminating the sex,
> age, religion.

I hope that you are not an American hater or Anti Semitic because you now
sound one.
Most Israelis I know including myself have Arab Israelian friends, I have a
few in the University and I still have some from high school !!!!
So don't patronize and assume you know all.
The fact that you even think to compare us to the Nazis and Spanish
inquisition shows that nothing in the world has changed !!!
What makes you think we hate all Arabs and worse,  THOUGHT !!!! TO FEAR
WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION - ARE YOU MAD ???
Where are you getting this from ?

> > YOU said, using YOUR morality. Don't impose us all YOUR
> > morality. The morality of a country which doesn't respect
> > UN resolutions, for example resolution 242.
>
> Just saw the footage on Euronews - last night a 15 year old
> boy was murdered by the Israeli army in the
> _arab_territories_. Ah, guess that is moral. He comes from
> a religious state where the right extremists rule the
> parliment. Over here in Europe when that happened in Austria
> things were solved quite quick. No war. No angry Austrians
> going out to kill the Poles for their loss... Let's get
> serious Noel. You're comparing Europe's moderate ruling with
> a warthirsty government.

First I'm sorry for every person injured,let alone killed.
Did you see the bombing on Netanya on Sunday !!!  I guess you didn't, why do
I even bother.
We have a central-right wing parliament now !!! (not right extremists !!!)
please learn the facts before writing further !!!
Europe --- Moderate ???  Do I really need to teach you your country's and
continent's history ???
Israel Isn't war thirsty ?
We offered in 2001 a true peace and Arafat refused !!! (I can forward you my
email to Noel if you want)