News about no-war banner pointing here

Lorenzo Cappelletti lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 14:09:37 +0200

I sadly find out that, after I got back from holiday, we're not throught
the no-war banner flame yet.

I want to repeat that, in my opinion, the problem here is not being
against war, pro war, for democracy, etc., but that this is not the
place for such argues.

Nontheless, server is Werner's.

Thus I propose you two things for the shake of GnuPG project,
develpers, and all those users who have also written to
webmaster@gnupg.org (pro and against the banner):

1. add a news on the main page with the following text:

Recently, a no-war banner has been added to the site.  Because not all
of us at GnuPG.org agree on it, we invite you to read more on our
mailing-list.

2. move the banner to the bottom of the page.

I hope at least point 1. will be accepted.

--
email: lorenzo.cappelletti@email.it
Jabber: lolo@linux.it

Vuoi aiutarci ad avere le descrizioni dei pacchetti Debian in italiano?
http://ddtp.debian.org/