Pending tasks

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jan 2 20:07:41 CET 2004

On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 19:49:02 +0100, Lorenzo Cappelletti said:

> * activate the xx.gnupg.org mirroring scheme

We can do that.

> * switch to a different web server (there's a boa branch opened)

Boa runs pretty well and I think we should just switch to it and fix
any upcoming bugs then.

> * set up gnats properly

Ah well, if I could only make my emacs work with it again.

> * add an email abstraction layer (see a post of mine of March 31st)

I can't remember but adding a few aliases should be a problem.

A Happy New Year to all of you and many thanks for keeping the web
site alive.

  Werner

--
Werner Koch                                      <wk at gnupg.org>