Why new note doesn't show?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sun Jan 11 19:45:31 CET 2004

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 21:55:05 +0100, Lorenzo Cappelletti said:

> I had a look at the site rebuild process and it seems it works fine.
> The problem is when the site is moved from a temporary location to the
> web server root directory.  Werner?  Any idea about what's going on?

For some time there was aproblem with the boa branch which overwrote
the standard page becuase I forgot that they shared the smae
direcory.  But I don't think this is the real problem.

I got this:

wml --epilog /build/gnupg-www/bin/epilog --define action="log_data" index.wml
/usr/lib/wml/exec/wml_p2_mp4h: ERROR:index.wml:40: EOF when reading argument of the `lang:translator:
' tag
** WML:Break: Error in Pass 2 (rc=1).

--
Werner Koch                                      <wk at gnupg.org>