Pending tasks

Noel D. Torres Taño ndtt at ll.iac.es
Mon Jan 12 14:53:20 CET 2004

> Let me know when you're done with it, and I'll add you to the mirror
> list.

The mirror web server is running actually in
http://80.36.179.168:10080/gpg
My connection is ADSL 256 and it is being rsync-updated four times a
day.

Suggestion: allow a place at the bottom of the first column of each page
for information local to each mirror. For example, some universatry
mirrors would put here "The mirror hosted by Miskatonic University" or
something like that. See, for example, the spanish mirror
www.es.debian.org in comparison with www.debian.org .

I'll switch to a non-IP name soon for my machine, I'll switch to the
standard port 80 not-so-soon, and I'll set up a VirtualHost directive
for the mirror as soon as I have a .gnupg.org name for it, to allow it
answer without the /gpg directory section in the URLs.

Envite