LibrePGP in Thunderbird, maybe treat it as optional

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Feb 12 13:00:48 CET 2024

Am Montag 12 Februar 2024 12:34:58 schrieb Andrew Gallagher:
> At this point I don’t think any of the available options are good for
> users, short of a reconciliation.

My point was specific about what Kai's proposal would mean:
It is not really making LibrePGP "optional",
but would be making it unusable (IIUC)
I am not sure if this is what he wanted to propose.

As for other points I think it would be best to see
what the response is first.

Bernhard

--
https://intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter