Librepgp-01 (was: Updated PQC specification)

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon May 27 12:19:12 CEST 2024

Hi!

I just updated the I-D for Librepgp

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-koch-librepgp/01/

Compared to the draft of the I-D I posted here on May 6, the following
changes are done:

1. The SHOULD composite algorithms are now:

    - ML-KEM-768  + BrainpoolP256r1
    - ML-KEM-768  + X25519
    - ML-KEM-1024 + BrainpoolP384r1
    - ML-KEM-1024 + X448

2. The wrong "Observe that the format of the ECC keys differ from the
   format used with ECDH.  This has been chosen to avoid prefix octets."
   has been removed from ML-KEM.

3. Typos and comments removed or changed to source comments.

The repo for the rfc4880bis.md source file is:
git://git.gnupg.org/people/wk/rfc4880bis.git
also mirrored at:
https://github.com/dd9jn/rfc4880bis

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein