[mod_gnutls-devel] `make check` fails

Dash Shendy neuromancer at dash.za.net
Wed May 8 20:08:53 CEST 2013

Apologies for taking so long to reply, just started a new job so my time
is a bit tight atm.
We already get the Apache binary path from the Configure script, ie.
when we pass in the apxs path parameter [--with-apxs], can we not use
that?  Or maybe export the path and just determine the name of the
Apache binary [httpd on RH based distros, apache2 on debian]?

Dash Shendy
www: dash.za.net
gsm: (+27) 79 579 179 3
im:  dash.za.net at gmail.com