[mod_gnutls-devel] [gnutls-help] Configure gnutls with apache in windows

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Thu Apr 24 15:20:48 CEST 2014

On 04/24/2014 06:44 AM, Venkata Chaitanya wrote:

> I am new to gnutls and so far I was using openssl module for my apache on windows platform can you help me in moving to gnutls for apache on windows.

I think you're interested in mod_gnutls, which is the module that
connects apache to gnutls.  The mailing list for that project is:

   mod_gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org

(i'm cc'ing there and setting followup there too; i'm one of the
developers on the project)

I don't think anyone has built the latest version of mod_gnutls on
Windows, and i don't have a Windows development machine to try it
myself.  If you'd like to try building it for Windows and reporting what
you did, and what problems you run into, i'd be happy to try to help you
figure it out.

	--dkg