[mod_gnutls-devel] PSK support

Heldt, Daniel Daniel.Heldt at cryptovision.com
Fri Feb 7 16:14:21 CET 2014

Dear list,

does mod_gnutls enable Apache to make use of the PSK_* cipher-suites, which gnutls supports?

I found a hint, that Apache with mod_ssl seems to have some PSK-support (ie some !PSK-specifications, but I did not find a way, how to set up a list of ( identity, psks) -pairs within mod_ssl and or mod_gnutls!

Could you give me a hint, if / how this works? And if it does not work, is there a technical reason why it does not trace the corresponding ssl capabilities of gnutls ?

Thanks a lot!

With kind regards,

Daniel heldt