[mod_gnutls-devel] 0.6 released

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Thu Feb 20 17:26:39 CET 2014

hi folks--

I tagged mod_gnutls 0.6 a little while ago, but haven't gotten around to
some of the bookkeeping work that i'd like to do to make it more visible
on the project web site.  Hopefully i can streamline the release process
so it's possible for the project to "release early, release often".

I plan on trying to kick the debian packaging into shape as well over
the next couple days, and will be reviewing the patches Benny Baumann
has pushed already in the hopes of making a 0.7 release sooner rather
than later.

You can find the mod_gnutls/0.6 tag at the usual git repo
(https://mod.gnutls.org/git/mod_gnutls), or you can fetch a tarball made
From that tag at https://mod.gnutls.org/downloads/

     --dkg