[mod_gnutls-devel] mod-gnutls FTBFS on Debian sid

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Wed Sep 24 19:04:34 CEST 2014

On 09/22/2014 10:37 PM, Ramkumar Chinchani wrote:
> This same issue reproduces on Debian Wheezy, BTW.
>
> $ certtool -v
> certtool (GnuTLS) 2.12.20
> Packaged by Debian (2.12.20-8+deb7u2)

hm, i think this is just a too-old version of certtool.

mod_gnutls at this point really will work best with gnutls 3.x at least,
so i think it's reasonable to expect the parts of gnutls-bin to come
from the same suite.

however, i guess moving from --arg=opt to --arg opt in the test suite
wouldn't hurt anything.  I'll take a look at it, but there may be other
dependencies on newer certtool versions they might be harder to fix.

I've pushed a fix for this on the master branch.

	--dkg