[mod_gnutls-devel] mod_gnutls-6.0 in combination with mod_proxy

django at nausch.org django at nausch.org
Fri Jan 2 16:19:36 CET 2015

Hello,

does someone hev news about developing status of mod_gnuls? mod_gnutls
is working on my CentOS 7 host very well. O.K. exactly it works fine,
id I use mod_proxy on my local testhost. If I try to seut up my
test-host as a https-proxy-host (terminating the TLS-connection) and
send it the requests to the remote system http-reote-host, those
requests are running to "/dev/null" ... :/

So I'll ask, if someone have news 'bout updates?

ttyl
Django