[mod_gnutls-devel] Beta for mod_gnutls version 0.7
thomas2.klute at uni-dortmund.de
Sat Jun 27 20:51:45 CEST 2015
I've just released a beta for mod_gnutls 0.7. Please test and comment!
I don't have push access to the Git repository on mod.gnutls.org yet, so
I'm using my Github repository for now, which you can clone/pull at:
The beta release is at the signed tag "mod_gnutls/0.7-beta". You can
also download a tar or zip archive from:
Major changes since 0.6:
- Security fix for TLS client authentication (CVE-2015-2091)
- Bug fixes that enable support for reverse proxy operation
- Various test suite improvements. Tests are configured through
autoconf, so the test suite now works for builds without Monkeysphere
- Add support for TLS connections to back end servers when operating as
a reverse proxy (X.509 authentication only at the moment).
- PKCS #11 support for server keys and certificates (thanks to Nikos
Mavrogiannopoulos for the patch!)
- Use strict compiler arguments by default (-Wall -Werror -Wextra)
- Allow limiting the size of certificates exported as SSL_SERVER_CERT
and SSL_CLIENT_CERT through the GnuTLSExportCertificates directive
Thanks to Daniel for trusting me with the maintainer post, and I hope I
can release a finished version 0.7 soon!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the mod_gnutls-devel