[mod_gnutls-devel] New Release: mod_gnutls 0.7.2

Thomas Klute thomas2.klute at uni-dortmund.de
Sat Nov 21 20:24:01 CET 2015

Hello everyone,

I have just uploaded the source archive for mod_gnutls 0.7.2. This is a
bugfix & maintenance release.

Changelog since mod_gnutls 0.7.1:

* Bugfix: Non-blocking reads in the input filter could lead to a busy
  wait in the gnutls_io_input_read function, causing high load on
  Keep-Alive connections waiting for data, until either more data
  could be received or the connection was closed. The fix is to pass
  EAGAIN/EINTR results up to the input filter so they can be handled
  properly. Please see commit f5a36eedea93851af6fa340951bf609f750eb4ca
  [1] for details.

* Close TLS session if the input filter receives EOF (mostly relevant
  for proper termination of proxy connections).

* Remove dependency on APR Memcache, which is replaced by the newer
  version included in the APR Utility Library (libaprutil).

* Remove dependency on bc. It was used for floating point arithmetic
  in the test suite, the calculations have been changed to use
  integers and pure bash code.

You can download the release archive and detached PGP signature from

  https://mod.gnutls.org/downloads/

or check out the signed tag "mod_gnutls/0.7.2" from my repository on
Github [2].

Kind regards,
Thomas Klute

[1]