[mod_gnutls-devel] [mod_gnutls] #26: End of file found: GnuTLS: Error reading data. (-54) 'Error in the pull function.'

mod_gnutls webmaster at mod.gnutls.org
Wed Jan 27 23:45:59 CET 2016

#26: End of file found: GnuTLS: Error reading data. (-54) 'Error in the pull
function.'
-------------------------------+------------------------------------------
Reporter:  christopher dreher  |       Owner:  https://id.mayfirst.org/dkg
    Type:  defect              |      Status:  closed
Changes (by thomas  klute):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme

Comment:

 I do not see any connection problems between mod_gnutls and Firefox. If
 the problem persists with 0.7.x, please reopen and include an Apache
 configuration so I can try and reproduce the problem.

--
Ticket URL: <https://mod.gnutls.org/ticket/26#comment:1>
mod_gnutls <https://mod.gnutls.org>