automated signing with password-less subkeys

Joe Rhett jrhett@isite.net
Fri Apr 27 23:50:01 2001

I got the 1.04h snapshot last night and I'll test with that.

FYI: running 1.04h under the webserver ID now dies with "Jeee ... you've
found a bug!" or something like that, where 1.04 ran fine. When I ran into
that I'd been awake for 28+ hours so I decided to catch some sleep before
trying to debug it. I'll send more details tonight when I can really test.

-- Joe Rhett Chief Technology Officer JRhett@ISite.Net ISite Services, Inc. PGP keys and contact information: http://www.noc.isite.net/Staff/