gpgme idle, Re: gpgme progress meter callback

Miguel Coca e970095 at
Sun Sep 8 21:52:01 CEST 2002

On Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 19:06:34 +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> For GTK+ applications, please use the new I/O callback interface if you want
> to work asynchronously.

BTW, Marcus, I tried the example for GTK+ included in the docs and it
doesn't compile (and after fixing it, it didn't work at all). I didn't have
the time to debug it properly.

Is there any working example? If I do find the time to fix it, I'll send a

Miguel Coca                                         e970095 at
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8