Agent implementation

Florian Weimer Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Thu Sep 26 09:27:02 CEST 2002

alex at FUCKUP.fantastyka.net (Janusz A. Urbanowicz) writes:

> Okay, I'm doing the debianization of newpg/gpgagent at the moment. One
> problem arised so far - where the pinentry program comes from? Is it a part
> of opensc? I have the agent compiled but it fails to fucntion properly as
> pinentry is missing.

pinentry is part of the Aegypten project, too.  It's in the "pinentry"
subdirectory (surprise, surprise).

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE/people/fw/