GPGSplit output

Werner Koch wk at
Wed Jun 25 20:46:09 CEST 2003

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:53:02 +0200, Matthias Frank said:

> I'm trying to achieve the public & secret key from the .gpg-files
> in order to put them onto the iButton. The problem i have is that

The stuff Paul wrote at Cryptolabs was more a proof of concept and not
supposed to actully be really useful.  If you want to work on a real
iButton implementation I have some ideas and a specification to be
used with forthcoming GnuPG versions.  Frankly, I am currently hacking
on Smartcard support to be presented at the GNU/LinuxTag.  If you have
experience writing apps for the Java iButton, I'd appreciate if you
can send me a phone number.

Werner Koch                                      <wk at>
The GnuPG Experts
Free Software Foundation Europe